If your students are bringing iPads, iPhones, or iTouches to class, you should recommend that they check out InClass. This FREE app is advertised as the tool to “organize your schedule, share your notes, and ace your classes.” Here’s a rundown of some of the things students can do with InClass:
- Take notes in multiple forms (text, photo, video, audio)
- Keep a schedule of classes and tasks
- Set alarms for tasks and homework
- Record class lectures while simultaneously taking notes
- Keep track of instructor information by storing their contact details in the instructor tab
- Share notes with classmates who are using InClass
This really is a great app, and I’m sure students would appreciate the suggestion. With InClass, they can digitize their notes, stay organized, and ultimately be more productive.